Dear Colleagues and Friends,
We invite you to attend the Croatian Workshop on Scientific Writing & Communication.
This meeting is devoted to our Ukrainian scholars.
DATE & TIME: Monday, 28 March 2022, 5.30 pm (CET)
VENUE: Access to the workshop/webinar is via a Zoom platform. Zoom link will be sent to all registered participants 24 hours before the webinar.
• Croatian Medical Chamber
• Croatian Society for Rheumatology
REGISTRATION LINK: https://forms.gle/wtde3xU8WVPnXpfZ9
The aim of the Workshop is to improve the writing skills of researchers and authors. As an outcome, it is expected that participants will improve their skills of writing and peer-reviewing scholarly clinical research papers, skills of systematic searches through databases and target best indexed journals in rheumatology.
- Introductory talks – Anić B., Grazio S. (10 min)
- Gasparyan A.Y., Zimba O.- Systematic Search Strategy, Ethical Writing and Targeting Indexed Rheumatology Journals (45 min)
- Zimba O., Gasparyan A.Y.- Scientific Networking Platforms for Researchers and Authors (30 min)
- Grazio S. – How to Write and Critically Appraise Clinical Research Paper in Human Medicine (30 min)
- Q&A/Conclusions (15 min)
CERTIFICATE: All registered participants will be awarded Certificates of Attendance within two weeks after the webinar which will be sent via email.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Residents and early career researchers, clinical rheumatologists, PhD candidates
LANGUAGE OF THE WEBINAR: English