EULAR Guidance for patients about COVID-19
GUIDANCE FOR PATIENTS WITH RMDs ABOUT COVID-19 OUTBREAK
- Do not stop or reduce your immune suppressive medication at this time unless your physician tells you otherwise for a specific reason.
- Check with your doctor or rheumatologist if your routine rheumatology appointment is essentialor if it can be safely delayed, performed by telephone or some other remote device.
- If you have symptoms you may need to be tested for coronavirus. Follow the national advice for access to health care.
- If you are found positive for COVID-19 please discuss with your doctor or rheumatologist as to what to do with your treatment.
- Undertake or complete vaccination protection according to EULAR recommendations and or national guidelines.
- Look for the advice offered by your national public health care system.
- CORONAVIRUS Protect yourself & others